Ravenloft: Eulogy of Tomorrow
The capital of Kartakass and a city divided by a wall and social class: Low Skald and High Skald. Its houses are colorful and adorned with all kinds of flowers. The wealthy get to import roof tiles from other regions, otherwise the buildings remain thatched, as it’s usual in Low Skald.
Places of note in High Skald:
- Dargatch Plaza: An old, hexagonal fortress now in ruins, commonly used as an area for public bardic performances.
- The Walls: Walls that divide Skald into Low and High Skald. Traces of the Invidian invasion.
- The Cauldron: A beautiful waterfall near the Old Kartakann Inn, its crystal waters flow out musically into the Kilovan River
- The Kilovan River: Known as the “Sing-Song” river by the locals, a beautiful river which traces Skald’s borders in the north and west.
- The Great Hall of Song and Dance: a wonderful theater for artistic performances, second to the Harmonic Hall in Harmonia. A source of pride for the inhabitants of Skald.
- The Great Kartakann Inn: A famous inn, owned by Haldrake Moonbaum. It was revealed its owner was a wolfwere and ally of the previous evil meistersinger Lucca Marcone (Harkon Lukas). A traditional and classic bar and restaurant, it was burned after the final battle against Lucca Marcone (Lukas) and Adolfo “il cacciatore”